Anxiety is a strange part of human life. Sometimes it is useful as it alerts us about upcoming dangers or so, and as a result, we take precautions and pay attention to the same. But if anxiety keeps on coming back frequently, even on trivial issues, this can be troublesome. This may lead to various conditions like insomnia, mood swings, restlessness, fatigue, improper diet, and many more. If the episodes of anxiety become regular in your case, don’t keep it untreated. Visit a renowned anxiety counselling therapist in North Kolkata named Dr. Anirban Gozi and get help.
- Restlessness: Anxiety can result in restlessness. You may feel uneasy and nervous in any situation. This may lead to multiple anxiety attacks. High-level anxiety may make you an insomniac also.
- Frequent exhaustion: Anxiety makes you feel exhausted even after doing the easiest work. You may feel tired throughout the day without even doing almost anything.
- Irritation: People with anxiety feel extremely irritated with almost everything. They get irritated through parties, meetings, and whatnot. As a result, they isolate themselves from everyone and avoid people.
- Problem to concentrate: Constant anxiousness makes it difficult for you to concentrate. This doesn’t let you tackle your work properly. This causes instability of the mind.
- A problem in sleeping: The most common symptom of anxiety and depression is having issues with sleeping. You may oversleep, or you may have sleepless nights. You must opt for the best psychiatrist for anxiety counselling near you and get yourself treated.
- Muscle tension: Anxiety and depression may also be a source of random aches in your body. At times, in extreme cases, the aches can lead to high blood pressure or heart attack. In cases like this, you should never ignore your symptoms and must go for anxiety therapy.
Panic disorder is a condition that occurs when you happen to have unexpected and unavoidable panic attacks. Panic attacks do not give you time to deal with it and surges discomfort and fear within minutes. This overwhelming terror intensifies the fear of having a panic attack again and again. But it can be cured and resolved by Anxiety therapist.
Panic attacks usually last for 10 to 20 minutes. The symptoms of the same may vary from person to person. It is recommended to take advise from the experienced anxiety psychologist.
- You may feel a racing heartbeat, and that can cause palpitations
- Shortness of breath is also one of its common symptoms
- You may feel that you are choking
- Vertigo or dizziness can also be felt
- Sweating without a cause
- You may shake or tremble out of fear
- You may feel detached from yourself
- You may have a feeling of derealization where you will find things to be unreal
- Mental changes that are hard to overcome
Most patients with panic disorder fear the recurrence of panic attacks. Be it recurrent anxiety or panic attack, the physical symptoms are mostly the same. None of these emotional and physical symptoms should be ignored. Visit Dr. Anirban Gozi, the best anxiety therapist in Newtown, North Kolkata, and speak your heart out without any hesitation.