Self Image issues and eating disorders
Low self-esteem creates self Image issues, and this affects one’s social life. A person with low self-esteem feels that he/she is unworthy of any love. Self Image disorder affect one’s self-belief and self-confidence. They begin to believe that they are worthy of nothing and they cannot do anything of their own. If your facing with problems like low self esteem or confidence, visit Dr Anirban Gozi for therapy and couselling for self image disorder treatment.
- Focusing on your negative sides
- Ignoring and neglecting your achievements
- Considering others are way better, and you are nothing in front of them
- Not believing in compliments
- Feeling ashamed of who you are
These self-image issues may result in serious mental issues. So, it’s better to consult a Psychiatrist for Self Image Disorder Treatment before it is late.
If you don’t share a good relationship with food, you may be suffering from an eating disorder. Dr. Anirban Gozi, a psychiatrist, says that if you eat too little or too much, it indicates that you aren’t mentally or physically fit. You may become too concerned about your body and shape and finally end up eating almost nothing.
- Anorexia nervosa: In this case, you become very much worried about your weight and start eating very little or over-exercising. You may feel that you are larger than what you actually are.
- Bulimia nervosa: Patients with bulimia nersova eats a lot and then tries to control weight by vomiting or taking laxatives.
- Binge eating: In this case, patients eat a lot of food in a short span of time.
- Eating too little or too much
- Having strict routines and following strict rituals
- Worrying much about body weight and shape
- Mood swings along with anxiety, depression
- Making yourself sick by taking laxatives
- Avoiding social gatherings to avoid food
- Feeling cold, tired, or dizzy
- Digestive problems
These symptoms may seem nominal, but these should not be ignored, says Dr. Anirban Gozi, best eating disorder therapist in Kolkata. Cosult today get eating disorder treatmnet and gain your self confidence.