De-addiction therapy includes a procedure that helps you overcome addiction to harmful substances such as tobacco, alcohol, marijuana/ cannabis, opioid/ injections, and tablets (sedatives). Dr. Anirban Gozi, a renowned de-addiction therapist in Salt lake, North Kolkata, patiently listens to all that an addicted person has to say and starts his/ her counselling accordingly. A person who is addicted to any of these harmful substances faces a challenge in performing daily functions as he/ she may feel anxious and depressed for no reason and remain agitated throughout the day. De-addiction therapy makes an addicted person realize that how bad he/ she is doing to himself/ herself and also to his/ her close ones. This therapy also tells patients about the outcome of those deadly addictions. It teaches the addicted person how to incorporate self-control and how to deal with this serious issue. Visit De-addiction Centre in Kolkata if you are facing any kind of addiction related issues. With proper counselling sessions you can get rid of the problem.
When do you need de-addiction therapy in Kolkata?
- Smoking tobacco or weed may lead to respiratory trouble, and this may be followed by serious health issues. Injecting drugs or consuming sedatives may also cause health conditions that are hard to get rid of. So, before it’s too late, take the help of a de-addiction therapist.
- Excessive addiction will make you crave for the substance. You will feel unwell when you are unable to consume the thing you are addicted to. You may tremble also. This craving may also lead you to commit violence. Constipation, sweating, and diarrhea will become a daily companion of yours.
- When you get addicted, you feel alone and helpless for no reason. You start to behave unrealistically. You give away your hobbies and things that you love. You start sacrificing things to get your substance.
- Just to buy those addictives and carry on your bad habit, you start losing all your money and lose control over your expenses. You may also begin to ignore necessary spending so that your regular supply of those addictives continues. All these affect your financial condition. So, before your addictives start to consume you, take the help of a doctor.
- Most people with alcohol addiction, drugs addictions, or tobacco addiction lose control and start consuming an excess amount of these. As a result, they can’t come out of it even if they want. Their health does not permit.
Legal issues may also take place if you involve yourself into drug abuse. You get into the drug world so much that you don’t mind risking yourself to get your substance quickly.
Do not wait and take the help of Dr. Anirban Gozi, the best de-addiction Specialist in North Kolkata.